Thursday, September 21, 2006

Trust the Inner Witness

Someone informed me that Scott would be returning to China on the Friday. I wondered about this because in my spirit I sensed that I was to do a few days work for him and to spend about a week-and-a-half in Ipswich. It didn't seem to fit.

Then I felt released by the Spirit to phone Scott. I learned that he wasn't able to get flights and his departure was delayed.

And the next day Scott phoned me back and asked me to work for him and told me that he'd arranged accomodation at his mother's place.

I stayed in Ipswich until the day before he left for China. I was there nearly a week-and-a-half. It all turned-out exactly as I'd sensed in my spirit from the start.

Truly we can safely make our plans based not on appearances, but on the inner witness.

No comments: